Saturday, October 3, 2009

Raw Food Class in Runnemede, NJ

i have a special raw-nnouncement to make...



Carmella and Don
are touring the states from Canada and stopping to host a raw cooking class in  
Runnemede, NJ
Friday, October 30th at 7pm

RAW IN A FLASH: Don't have much time to play in the kitchen? In this class you will learn how to make some simple yet tasty recipes that can be prepared in no time with a minimum of equipment.

all recipes are: vegan*gluten-free*wheat-free*without added sugar

Spaces are limited!
Email me for more info and to reserve your spot!

Hope to see you there!!!
=)

4 comments:

  1. Oooo! I luv them, too bad I am way too far to book a spot!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww. I'd love to go. Let us know if they're touring anywhere else please!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds really interesting! I wish I was in NJ! :(
    -A

    ReplyDelete
  4. go to the Sunny Raw Kitchen (link above) and scroll down to Carmella's post written on Sept. 24th for a list of places they will be stopping.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...